Structural project for mapping of Norwegian cheese production
The project involved visiting and inspecting all of TINE Meierierne AS’ six factories, preparing a complete capacity analysis for each factory and devising a production diagram for each factory.
The project mapped the production equipment at the six factories in Norway as a basis for TINE’s future production planning regarding cheese.
On the basis of TINE’s possible scenarios in terms of future production of cheese we prepared the following for each factory:
- Mapping of all existing equipment, including a lifetime assessment
- Description of purchasing of required equipment and changes to buildings in relation to each individual scenario
Service and scope of the project
Our service and the scope of the project comprise a report on each factory that include:
- Block diagram with new and reused equipment
- Equipment’s lifetime, cf. scrap value criterion in relation to old equipment
- Footprint layout for included factories
- Calculation relating to equipment
- CAPEX calculation for each alternative
- Overall document including CAPEX and evaluation