Preparation and implementation of turnaround for refinery
The assignments involved project management of the refinery’s plant concerning re-establishment of a plant, maintenance and turnaround.
The assignments were carried out by one of Process Engineering’s project engineers who specialises in refineries and the processes and requirements that are used apply to refineries.
All assignments were carried out in accordance with the customer’s quality control system and locally with the customer in partnership with the customer’s other engineers and technicians.
Service and the scope of the project
Our service and the scope of the project include:
- Project design of pressure equipment
- Project design of piping systems, valves and instruments
- QA of supply of equipment
- Longevity calculation of equipment
- Supervisor of pressure equipment during turnarounds
- Mechanical assignments concerning rotating equipment