Pilot project for mixing plant
Upgrade and streamline of a mixing plant in an ice cream factory to meet the requirements for quality, flexibility and future capacity.
Through the project we acted as technical consultants and analysed the client’s requirements and design data basis, and, on the basis of these, we recommended the best technology for the process plant.
All specifications were gathered in a tender material, including the building footprint, standards and guidelines for the tender. Furthermore, we prepared a draft for a machine plan and estimated the process plant’s consumption figures.
In addition, the client was given a CapEx with an uncertainty of +/-20%.
Service and scope of the project
Our service and the scope of the project include:
- Process flow diagram
- Mass balance (total kilos)
- Clarification of design criteria
- Technology recommendations
- Coordination of automation solution (control system)
- Tender material
- Tender evaulation
- Building footprint
- Machine plan
- The process plant’s consumption figures
- Installation design and specification of the process integration
- Process plant CapEx +/-20%