Expansion of production of ingredients for milk powder
This ’green field’ project was implemented in close partnership with the customer.
The customer’s R&D supplied all basic data that were relevant to the project; they came from a laboratory and from a pilot trial. Process Engineering developed the project from pilot scale to a fully commercial production.
Process Engineering was the main player in terms of planning and implementation of the following project phases in relation to process:
- Basic design
- Detailed design
- Installation incl. FAT and SAT
- Test and commissioning
Service and scope of the project
Our service and the scope of the project cover:
- Preparation of final PI diagrams with a complete list of components
- Preparation of tender packages for component, tank and unit suppliers
- Preparation of tender packages relating to assembly on-site
- 3D layout drawing of the entire plant
- Required strength and pipe stress calculations
- Site management: assembly and start-up