Mads Kornerup is educated as mechanical engineer from Esbjerg Technical College (which today is a part of AUC) specialized in a combination of construction and energy. Throughout his career, Mads has worked in various industries where he has been involved in the construction of machines in the truck and concrete industry. In this context, he has been project manager for the construction and installation of the facilities. Later he has been involved in the development of self-propelled machines with internal combustion engine and also had the management responsibility for the development department.
- Building of machines and machinery.
- Dimensioning and calculation of constructions.
- Dimensioning of transmissions, electrical components and hydraulic components.
- Project planning and management of the implementation of facilities.
- Design and construction in AutoCAD Inventor and SolidWorks.
- Development, machine construction and technical understanding of complex facilities.
- FEM analysis in integrated drawing programs.
- Calculation in Mathcad (Prime) and Excel.
- Knowledge of the use of Eurocode 3, DNV-GL Lifting appliances, crane standards: DS/EN 13001 and DS/EN 15011, DS/EN1090-1 and DS/EN ISO 5817.
- Technical dossier according to CE marking incl. risk assessment.
- Project management in the construction and implementation of machinery.
- Procurement (price optimization) and technical sales.
Mads Kornerup will, among other things, strenghten Process Engineering A/S competencies within machine construction with his experience in dimensioning, calculation, construction, manufacturing, planning, project management and technical dossier.