Anja Uldahl Hadberg
Anja Uldahl Hadberg is employed at the Fredericia department as Cand. Scient. CE/ISO/QHSE Specialist and has an education as a Master of Science (Cand. Scient.) in environmental chemistry and business economics. Anja has worked with quality, health and safety and environment for several years in and has participated in building management systems in various companies. She has, among other things, previously been employed as a Quality Manager and Health, Safety and Environment Manager (HSE). Anja has worked with CE marking, risk assessments, chemical risk assessments, prepared safety data sheets and climate accounting. She has also prepared quality plans, HSE plans, quality activity plans and inspection and test plans for various projects.
- Certification and maintenance of management systems for quality, environment and health and safety (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, EN 1090 etc.)
- Auditor in ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment and ISO 45001 Health and Safety
- Climate accounting
- APQP4Wind documentation
- Classification of chemical products, preparation of safety data sheets and chemical risk assessments
- Handling of chemical waste
- Risk assessments and HSE plans, safety advisor in transport of dangerous goods
- CE marking
Anja Uldahl Hadberg will strengthen Process Engineering’s competencies within climate accounting, risk assessments, CE marking and management of management systems.